Saturday, April 5, 2008

I recently purchased a Nintendo Wii and it's been a big hit. The way they've taken the user experience and made it interactive is amazing. Now anyone, no matter what age or skill level, can join in a game of bowling, golf, tennis, etc. So far the most popular game is bowling. You can see the form of my father below. I think he may be turning his wrist to much. My sister and brother-in-law just recently purchased one as well.


Guitar Hero is also another fun game that's very addicting. As you can see Mike is Rocking Out!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think I am turning my wrist too much???
It wouls seem that you might want to take that back and inform your friends that your dad Bowled an 300 game kicking your butt in the process and has another 290 game. so if you want some pointers your old dad will maybe show you how.

Post a Comment