Monday, December 31, 2007

It finally came, Payton's second Christmas. You would have thought that getting so many toys we'd be opening a daycare, but nope, they're all Paytons. Now I just have to find a place to store her old ones and were we can set up the news.

With all of the events happening thorugh the holidays I'll just post some pictures to sum it up. Thank you to all the family and friends we were able to visit over this special time.

Wow, a big toy for Daddy to put together
Zoo Lights with the Predeek's (Eric, Jenn, and baby Sienna)

There's got to be more in here!?!? I've only opened 100+ presents so far!


I got to have Christmas with my cousin Conner!

Go Cougs!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

looks like she had a great Christmas! glad to see she's wearing a Coug Jersey and not a Bears one :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Post a Comment